[Faith-talk] FW: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Sunday Morning Sunrise 4-11-2010

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Mon Apr 12 04:29:31 UTC 2010

Original Message:
From: "Gino" <iamblessed316 at yahoo.com>
To: URCTCPrayerGroup2 at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] Sunday Morning Sunrise 4-11-2010
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 2010 11:36:03 -0000

You are my strength when I am weak
You are the treasure that I seek
You are my all in all
Seeking You as a precious jewel
Lord, to give up, I'd be a fool
You are my all in all
Jesus, Lamb of God, worthy is Your name
Taking my sin, my cross, my shame
Rising again, I bless Your name
You are my all in all
When I fall down, You pick me up
When I am dry, You fill my cup
You are my all in all

As we come together this time of Worship, Lord I pray that you will pour
out your spirit upon as we worship you. I pray that you will touch us in a
powerful way and Lord that you will minister to the Lost and Backsliders,
Let this be the day that will come to know you and get united in your Grace
and Love. In the Name of Jesus I pray Amen

Special Song: Healing Rain

Healing rain is coming down
It's coming nearer to this old town
Rich and poor, weak and strong
Its bringing mercy, it won't be long

Healing rain is coming down
It's coming closer to the lost and found
Tears of joy and tears of shame
Are washed forever in Jesus' name

Healing rain, it comes with fire
So let it fall and take us higher
Healing rain, I'm not afraid
To be washed in Heaven's rain

Lift your heads, let us return
To the mercy seat where time began
And in your eyes, I see the pain
Come soak this dry heart with healing rain

And only you, the Son of man
Can take a leper and let him stand
So lift your hands, they can be held
By someone greater, the great I Am

Healing rain, it comes with fire
So let it fall and take us higher
Healing rain, I'm not afraid
To be washed in Heaven's rain

To be washed in Heaven's rain...

Healing rain is falling down
Healing rain is falling down
I'm not afraid
I'm not afraid...

Friend do you need a touch from the Lord? Do you need a Miracle in
your life this morning? If you are saying Yes, you would like to have
that Healing Rain touch, Just fall on your knees and cry out to Jesus
and let him pour that Healing Rain on you.

Precious Heavenly Father, we come to you and ask that you touch your
people in a special way, Lord you know what each need is this morning
and Lord I come into agreement with them and together we are
believing for a Miracle to take place Lord wash them in your Healing
Rain.

Special Song: The Lord Is My Shepherd

The Lord is my Shepherd; in Him I am free
His Word is my hope and my reason to be.
I will follow His leading and hold to His hand
By grace without measure I am able to stand.

In pastures of green He has led me each day
As cool waters flowing are found on the way.
By the bounty of heaven my soul is restored
To walk in the path of my Shepherd, my Lord.

In shadows of darkness at times I must trod
Yet safe in the strength of my Almighty God.
Of evil I'll fear not, nor darkness of night
His grace, ever present, reveals heaven's Light.

The Lord is my Shepherd; in Him I am free
His Word is my hope and my reason to be.
I will tell of His mercies, I'll sing it again--
The Lord is my Shepherd, forever, amen.

Message: THE SONG OF THE GREAT SHEPHERD

Intro: Psalms 22-24 are precious pieces of Hebrew poetry. In Psalm 22, we
have a picture of the Lord Jesus Christ as the Good Shepherd. That Psalm is
a clear prophecy of the crucifixion of the Lord Jesus. Psalm 24 portrays
the Lord Jesus as the Chief Shepherd. He is pictured as a King coming in
power and glory. Sandwiched between these two great Psalms is Psalm 23.
This Psalm is one of the most well known and best loved of all the passages
in the Bible. Here, Jesus is pictured as the Great Shepherd.

You see, Psalm 22 pictures the death of Jesus for sinners. His death is
the event which made it possible for us to be saved, Rev. 1:5; 1 Pet
1:18-19. Psalm 24 pictures the end of the age, when the King Himself will
reign in perfect righteousness. On that day, those who have been washed in
His blood and saved by His grace will reign with Him, 1 Thes. 4:17. But,
between the time we get saved, and the day we go home to heaven, there is a
life to live! That is where Psalm 23
comes into play.

In these six precious verses, we are allowed to listen in as one of the
Lords children lifts his heart in song to honor the Lord he loves. In these
verses, David tells us that there is plenty to get excited about when it
comes to our Lord and His goodness in our lives. Friends, it isnt all doom
and gloom today! If you know the
Great Shepherd, you have plenty to be excited about. Lets listen in on
Davids song today. Lets listen as one of Gods little sheep sings The Song
Of The Great Shepherd.

I. v. 1 WHO THE SHEEP EXALTS

A. His Name David identifies the object of his love as the LORD. This is
the Great I AM! This is the God of creation, the God of salvation, the God
of eternity, the one and only God!

David calls Him Lord. Some people call Him God. Some people call Him
Friend. Some people call Him Father. Some people know Him as Jesus. That is
Who David is talking about! This great God has placed His Name all over
this Psalm. Notice how He has written His name in bold letters across the
very fabric of this Psalm:

1. Jehovah-Rohi v. 1 The LORD My Shepherd

2. Jehovah-Jireh v. 1 The LORD Will Provider

3. Jehovah-Shalom v. 2 The LORD My Peace

4. Jehovah-Raphi v. 3 The LORD My Healer

5. Jehovah-Tsidkenu v. 3 The LORD My Righteousness

6. Jehovah-Shammah v. 4 The LORD Is There

7. Jehovah-Nissi v. 5 The LORD Our Banner

8. Jehovah-MKaddesh v. 5 The LORD My Sanctifier

9. Jehovah-El Elyon v. 6 The LORD Most High

B. His Nature Of all the many names of the Lord that David could have
magnified, he was led of the Spirit to sing about Jehovah-Rohi; The  LORD
My Shepherd. Why? Because the image of a shepherd tenderly leading, feeding
and caring for his sheep is a perfect picture of our precious Saviors
relationship to His sheep. In fact, the image of Himself as a shepherd was
a favorite of the Lord Jesus Christ, John 10:1-30.

I praise the Lord that when I got saved, I got more than a Savior! I also
got a Shepherd! I got One Who loves me, tends to me, cares about me, leads
me, feeds me, protects me and guides me through this life. When you and I
got saved, we met One Who had made us His top priority!

Precious Heavenly Father, We thank you for this time of Worship. Today,
Lord I pray that you touch each person in special way and that you will
touch the sick. I pray that you will touch their body and heal them for
Lord you are the Healer so touch them according to your will. Lord I pray
that you will confort the hurting, I pray that you  will give them rest and
comfort and Lord I pray that you will touch the Lost Loves ones, you know
where they are Lord and I pray that you
will speak to their heart so that they may come to know you. Lord I pray
that you will touch and bless our Group continue to use it for your Glory
and I pray that you will add more in the Name of Jesus I pray. Amen

Friend as this e-mail comes to a close, I pray that something has touched
your heart today and if you have a need bring to the Lord for He is the one
that is in Control and he will take care of your every need. Amen

Power Scripture to take with you today
Psalm 23
1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside
the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I
will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they
comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:
thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life:
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Pastor Gino
Sharing His Passion Ministries
www.sharinghispassion.com