[Faith-talk] FW: [thefamilyoffaith] YOU ARE AN OVERCOMER THROUGH JESUS CHRIST

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Mon Apr 12 04:39:35 UTC 2010

Original Message:
From: "Mary Ann" <BeautyforAshes7 at shaw.ca>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: [thefamilyoffaith] YOU ARE AN OVERCOMER THROUGH JESUS CHRIST
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 2010 08:01:07 -0600

You Are An Overcomer Through Jesus Christ!

1 John 4:4 ". . . . greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the
world."

1 John 5:4 "For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this
is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith." NOTE - In John
17:14 Jesus states that we as believer's are not of the world. Sickness,
disease and failure belong to the world. As a believer, we are given the
right to overcome that which comes against us by holding fast to the Word
of God. While we do not deny that the problem or circumstance exists, we do
however deny it the right to stay through our faith in God and His Word!!!
Know this: Faith in God is victory all of the time!!!

Romans 8:31 "What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us,
who can be against us" NOTE - You are a winner, you are victorious through
the Lord Jesus Christ. Begin to see yourself the way God sees you.

1 John 4:17 " Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have
boldness in the day of judgment; because as He is, so are we in this
world." NOTE - Not only can we have boldness in the day of judgment, but we
can have boldness now in this life in the face of adversity, knowing who we
are in Christ, knowing what belongs to us in Him and tenaciously holding
onto it, refusing what the enemy wants us to have. As this verse says so
clearly, as He is, so are we in this world. Think about that for a moment,
how is He now? He is not sick, He is not diseased - it can't touch Him, and
we are His body - the body of Christ. Insist on having the blessing of the
Lord manifested in you - praise Him for it now, worship Him!!!

1 Corinthians 6:15-17 "Do you not know that your bodies are members of
Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ and make them members of a
harlot? Certainly not! Or do you not know that he who is joined to a harlot
is one body with her? For "the two," He says, "shall become one flesh." But
he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him." NOTE - I can't say it
any clearer than this verse - we are one with Jesus Christ now. Sickness
has no right to Him, so it has no legal right to us. It is illegal, off
limits, it has no right to stay. Take a firm stand and run off the attack
and lie of the enemy. You belong to Him, you are washed in His precious
Blood, the covenant Blood.Command it to leave and Insist on your rights
now, and don't quit until it changes and becomes just as the Word says it
should be!!!

2 Peter 1:3-4 "As His divine power has given to us all things that
pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us
by glory and virtue, by which have been given to us exceedingly great and
precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine
nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust."
NOTE - Notice the past tense use of "has" given us all things that pertain
to life!!! The blessing of health was purchased for us at the cross, it
belongs to you now. Notice the importance of the Word of God, your healing
must be rooted steadfastly on the Word, not on what you see or how you
feel. And did you also take note that we are partakers of His divine
nature! I guarantee you that His nature is total health and well being,
Expect it

1 Corinthians 1:9 "God is faithful, by whom you were called into the
fellowship of His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord." NOTE - The word "fellowship"
is a strong covenant word in the original Greek text. It means: intimacy,
partnership and participation, and also communion. In other words, because
we are born-again, we have been given the right to share intimately, in
partership and participation in His life. Know that He is life, the purest
form of life, and He's called us to share intimately in it with Him. It's a
place where sickness and disease have no right. This is your birthright,
count on it and expect it. And I love how this verse starts out - God is
faithful. He's faithful to His Covenant Word, and to His covenant people,
He's faithful to YOU!

Romans 5:17 "For if by the one man's offense [Adam] death reigned through
the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of
righteousness will reign in life through the one, Jesus Christ." NOTE - I
love this verse! Did you notice, it did not say you might or you possibly
could, it says you will reign in life (this life in the here and now). Are
you reigning in life or are you being rained on? If you are not
experiencing victory, know that it is a breech of the Word of God for it to
remain and become the norm. Get mad, with a righteous indignation, and
command the circumstances to leave and take hold of the victory that is
yours through the Word. For this is the will of God!

Genesis 1:28 "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful,
and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion
over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every
living thing that moveth upon the earth." NOTE - The red blood cells of
your body already obey this verse, as they are being multiplied and
replenished every 80 - 120 days! Look at the rest of what God said to
mankind - subdue and have dominion... over every living thing! Wow! That
includes cancer, bacteria, parasites, viruses and all microorganisms that
cause sickness and disease. He gave the blessing, He gave the command, He
gave you the right - now do it. Put your foot down on sickness and disease
and command it to go - it has no right to stay, You are a blood bought
child of God!!! Don't put up with it another minute, subdue and take
dominion!

Colossians 1:13 "He has delivered us from the power of darkness and
conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love" NOTE - To be conveyed
is to be transferred, removed out of one and placed into another. The power
of darkness which includes the curse, no longer has a hold on us as we are
now members of a different kingdom - the kingdom of God. There is no
sickness and no disease in the kingdom of God.

Make Jesus The Lord Of Your Life, Reverence Him By Closing All Doors To
The Enemy, Giving Him First Place!

Proverbs 3:7-8 "Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and depart
from evil. It will be health to your flesh, and strength to your bones."
NOTE - The term "fear the Lord" means to reverence and worship the Lord in
all things.

Exodus 15:26 "If thou will diligently harken to the voice of the Lord thy
God, and wilt do that which is right in His sight, and wilt give ear to His
commandments, and keep all His statutes, I will put (permit) none of these
diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the
Lord that healeth thee."

Exodus 23:25 "So you shall serve (worship) the Lord your God and He will
bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the
midst of you." NOTE - True worship from the heart is a key to walking in
divine health. Humbleness of heart. Close every door to the devil that you
are aware of. Take time each day to worship and love on God from your
heart.

Psalm 91:9-10 "Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even
the Most High, thy habitation; There shall no evil befall thee, neither
shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling."

Malachi 4:2-3 "But unto you that fear (reverence, worship) My name shall
the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in His wings; and you shall go
forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. You shall trample the wicked for
they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day that I do this
says the Lord of hosts" NOTE - I love this verse! This verse is a great
promise and even tells us when it became a reality for us. "On the day that
I do this" was at Calvary. Now the enemy is "ashes" under our feet and
healing and protection belong to us. See Luke 10:19 also.

Know That When You Ask The Lord For Healing, It Is Already His Will And
He Hears You And He Agrees. Know He Has Already Settled It In The Atonement
Of The Blood Of Jesus Christ - He Says "Yes"!

Psalm 30:2 "O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me."

Psalm 107:19-20 "Then they cry unto the LORD in their trouble, and he
saveth them out of their distresses. He sent his word, and healed them, and
delivered them from their destructions."

Matthew 7:7-8 "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find;
knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he
who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened." NOTE - The word
"ask" in the Greek has the meaning of insistent asking with a knowing of
what belongs to the one making the request. Presenting a solid requisition
to God, knowing He longs to distribute what He has to the one in need. Look
at James 1:5-8 we must ask in faith, and faith always knows, it never
wishes!

I John 5:14-15 "Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if
we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He
hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have
asked of Him." NOTE - The Word of God is the will of God. If you see it in
the Word of God then you can be assured that it is the will of God. The
Lord is not trying to keep healing from you, He is trying to get it to you
- Just Believe!

2 Corinthians 1:20 "For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in
Him Amen, to the glory of God through us." NOTE - Notice that according to
God all of His promises towards us are "YES" and amen (so be it!) or it is
settled! There aren't any "no's" from the Lord toward us when it comes to
performing His Word in our behalf. - Now that's good news!

Psalm 35:27 "Let them shout for joy and be glad, Who favor my righteous
cause; And let them say continually, "Let the LORD be magnified, Who has
pleasure in the prosperity of His servant." NOTE - At first glance you may
think this scripture refers only to prosperity or wealth. The word in the
Hebrew for prosperity here is "shalom" and we know it as the word for
peace. However, in the Hebrew this word literally means health, prosperity
and peace - wholeness, welfare. So you can clearly see the mind of God who
takes pleasure in the health, wholeness, prosperity and peace of we His
children! He's excited for us to have it. Once you get ahold of this,
praise and adoration will naturally flow forth in pure appreciation for who
He is to us and all that He has already done for us. Fear and doubt will no
longer have a place in your thinking. What an awesome God He is!!!

The Will Of God Is His Blessing Of Goodness That Is For You Now!

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the
Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope
(an expected end)." NOTE - The word for peace here in the Hebrew is the
word shalom and implies the meaning of health and prosperity, which is
obvisously His will as it is the end or goal that the Lord is expecting for
us. Begin to expect it also - yes, that's right - get your hopes way up!

Luke 12:32 "Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father's good
pleasure to give you the kingdom." NOTE - Along with the kingdom, come all
of the kingdom blessings and benefits! Realize it gives God pleasure to
give to you, He is a giver - He is love and love gives. So cast of fear,
and put a smile on your face- you are rich in Him. Just receive it.

Psalm 121:7-8 "The Lord shall preserve (keep) you from all evil; He shall
preserve your soul (life). The Lord shall preserve your going out and your
coming in from this time forth and even forevermore." NOTE - Notice He said
He would keep or preserve us from all evil. This surely includes sickness
and disease. The word for preserve means to guard, keep, to hedge about, to
protect, to attend to. Praise the Lord! His promise is to do this now and
forevermore. Begin to thank Him and praise Him for it.

Hebrews 13:20-21 (Amplified Version) "Now may the God of peace [Who is
the Author and the Giver of peace], Who brought again from among the dead
our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, by the blood [that
sealed, ratified] the everlasting agreement (covenant, testament),
strengthen (complete, perfect) and make you what you ought to be and equip
you with everything good that you may carry out His will; [while He
Himself] works in you and accomplishes that which is pleasing in His sight,
through Jesus Christ (the Messiah); to Whom be the glory forever and ever
(to the ages of the ages). Amen (so be it). NOTE - I love how the Amplified
Version brings out the truth and clarity intended through the original
Greek language. The author of Hebrews is praying a blessing in accordance
with the will of God for completeness and wholeness which is intented
through the Blood Covenant. May you be strengthened, be made complete and
be perfected, be made what you ought to be (because of the shed Blood) and
equipped with everything good so you can accomplich His will! Wow! This
absolutely includes healing, health and wholeness. Our God has a purpose
and a plan for you and He wants you to accomplish it now in Jesus Name!
That is His will, rise up and believe it, receive it and act upon it!!!.

The Word Of God Brings Healing!

Psalm 119:50 "This is my comfort in my affliction, for your Word has
given my life."

Romans 10:17 "So then faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of
God." NOTE - Faith for healing comes by hearing God's Word concerning
healing. So just as you may be taking medicine two or three times a day, do
the same thing with the promises in the Word of God regarding healing, and
allow your faith to be built up! You'll be amazed at the change that will
take place.

Proverbs 4:20-22 "My Son, attend to My words; incline thine ear unto My
sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of
thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health (Lit.
medicine) to all their flesh." NOTE - Here it is as plain as it can be: the
taking of God's Word is life and medicine to your flesh. So just don't take
your prescribed natural medicine alone, add the Word of God along with it.
Prescribed medicine can heal and help some things, but God's medicine can
heal all.

John 8:32 "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you
free." NOTE - The Word of God is truth see John 17:17. Once you know the
truth concerning healing in God's redemptive plan, then you can begin to
exercise faith and expect the promises of God to manifest in you - and they
will - REJOICE!!!

Jeremiah 23:29 "Is not My word like a fire? says the LORD, And like a
hammer that breaks the rock in pieces?" NOTE - Get this fact down deep into
your heart. The Word of God IS an all consuming fire that will melt away
and burn off that which is not of God, and a powerful crushing force to
break apart even the toughest and most stubborn circumstances. Continue
taking the hammer of God's Word and continue to hit the situations in your
life that are not of God, until they give way and become as the Word says
they should be. Persistence breaks down resistence! See article: Don't Stop
Swinging That Hammer

2 Timothy 3:16-17 "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is
profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in
righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for
every good work." NOTE - Does your body and or mind need correction? God's
Word is just the medicine. According to this verse we see that it is His
will that you may be complete and thoroughly equipped for every good work.
If you are sick you cannot do the work of the ministry- know that God wants
you to be able bodied, a living example in every area of His grace and
mercy and power.

John 6:63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing.
The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life." NOTE - God's
Word is healing, it will bring health to your flesh. See Proverbs 4:22.
That's why it is important to continue to go over the healing scriptures
daily, therefore building your faith in the area of healing, imparting the
very life of God into your cells. Fill up on God's Word!

John 15:7 "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask
what you desire, and it shall be done for you."

Isaiah 55:11 "So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it
shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please,
and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." NOTE - God's Word on
healing will accomplish healing in you.

Jeremiah 1:12 ". . . I am alert and active watching over My Word to
perform it." Amplified NOTE - God is looking, searching eagerly for someone
to take Him at His Word so that He can perform it on their behalf.

Joshua 21:45 "Not a word failed of any good thing which the LORD had
spoken to the house of Israel. All came to pass." NOTE - How much more sure
is this promise to us since our covenant with God is based upon the shed
Blood of Jesus Christ!

Healing Is A Good Gift From God!

James 1:17 "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and
cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness,
neither shadow of turning." NOTE - Healing is a wonderful gift from God,
and here again is another proof that He does not change. What He did
yesterday He will do again today - Praise the Lord, He is still the
Healer!!!

1 Corinthians 3:21-22 "Therefore let no one boast in men. For all things
are yours: whether Paul or Apollos or Cephas, or the world or life or
death, or things present or things to come--all are yours." NOTE - This
says it so clear, the Lord is holding nothing back from us. Surely healing
is included in the claim of "all things" and certainly is included in the
word "life." Begin to praise the Lord for your healing which is a gift to
you from the Lord, and the manifestation that will come as you receive the
promise by faith.

Romans 11:29 "For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable." NOTE
- He's the giver of gifts and He doesn't take them back, they cannot be
canceled out!

Philippians 2:13 "For it is God who works in you both to will and to do
for his good pleasure."

Matthew 11:28 (Amplified Version) "Come to Me, all you who labor and are
heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. [I will ease
and relieve and refresh your souls.]" NOTE - The word 'rest' here literally
means to cease from toil or labor in order to recover and collect his
strength, and implies a feeling of wholeness and well being. Place your
focus onto Jesus and all that He has purchased for you. Take the focus off
of the circumstances, and begin praising Him for all that He has done for
you. You are highly favored by God - He's given it all to you. Spend time
each day just loving on God. Come to Him through intimate worship, and
experience this rest.

Deuteronomy 29:29 "The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but
those things which are revealed belong to us and to our children forever,
that we may do all the words of this law. NOTE - This Scripture makes it so
clear that healing and health belong to you and your posterity - family
line. Healing has been revealed to us through the Word of God - declared to
us through the shed covenant Blood of Jesus Christ on the cross. Every
Scripture on this page is declaring your revealed covenant right. Dig in
and take hold of it by faith and refuse to let go of your birthright!!!

Isaiah 33:24 "And the inhabitant will not say, "I am sick"; the people
who dwell in it (Zion) will be forgiven their iniquity." NOTE - While this
chapter in Isaiah is dealing with impending judgment with God's people
(Zion) for repentance, notice that the forgiveness of their iniquity also
provided for the healing of their bodies. How much more does this apply for
us now in this time, having Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, who has
redeemed us from the curse of the Law being made a curse for us (Gal. 3:13)
who by His stripes we were healed (1 Peter 2:24), has made this scripture a
reality to us (spiritual Zion) through His shed Blood on the cross!!!

We Have Been Redeemed Out From Under The Bondage Of Sickness & Disease!

Galatians 3:13-14 "Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law,
being made a curse for us; for it is written, Cursed is every one that
hangeth on a tree: That the blessings of Abraham might come on the Gentiles
through Jesus Christ." NOTE - The curse of the law includes sickness and
disease and is found in Deuteronomy 28:15-68. The first 14 verses of the
chapter pertain to the blessing, and the rest of the chapter describes the
curse! By the shed Blood of Jesus Christ we were purchased out of or out
from under the curse!!! Especially look at verse 61, it states all sickness
and all disease in the world, even those not written in the Book, so
therefore we are redeemed from it all!!!

Proverbs 26:2 "Like a flitting sparrow, like a flying swallow, so a curse
without cause shall not alight." NOTE - As we continue in Christ, the curse
has no right to take root in our lives. Take a firm stand against it, and
command its effects to leave in the Name of Jesus! You are a child of the
King.

Romans 8:2 "For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me
free from the law of sin and death." And the effects of death and the
curse!

Colossians 1:13 "He has delivered us from the power of darkness and
conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love" NOTE - Remember there
is no sickness or disease in the kingdom of God! Here again is another
wonderful scripture proving your birthright of healing.

1 John 3:8b "For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He
might destroy the works of the devil." Take a look at this same verse in
the Amplified version - "The reason the Son of God was made manifest
(visible) was to undo (destroy, loosen, and dissolve) the works the devil
[has done]." NOTE -There is no doubt that sickness and disease are works of
the devil, introduced to mankind through the fall as part of the curse.
This Scripture is very clear that Jesus came to undo the works of the
devil. Be assured that He accomplished His task- further proof that
sickness and disease have no legal right to remain in your body as a child
of God! Command it to go in Jesus Name!

2 Corinthians 3:17 "Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of
the Lord is, there is liberty." NOTE - If you are born-again, if you've
asked Jesus to come into your heart, then you are saved, you are a child of
God and the Spirit of God dwells within your heart - make no mistake about
it!!! Therefore, according to this Scripture freedom and liberty from
bondage in any form belong to you, and you should expect it. It's your
covenant right. Receive this as the truth that it is, personally for
yourself right now!!! Lift your hands to the Lord and begin to praise Him
and worship Him for His goodness to you.

John 8:36 "Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free
indeed." NOTE - The Greek thought here is not just free, but really and
unquestionably free. The Amplified version reads: "So if the Son liberates
you [makes you free men], then you are really and unquestionably free." Let
this truth of victory soak down deep into your heart and dispell all
thoughts of doubt and fear. Praise God, sickness and disease have no right
to be in us, they cannot stay, they have to go! Shout it out - "I'm a free
man!!!"

Snap Out Of That Depression, Your Attitude Determines Your Altitude!

Hebrews 12:12-13 "Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the
feeble knees; And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is
lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed." NOTE - Real
faith rejoices at the promises of God as if it were experiencing them
already. Get the focus off of your problem and on to the answer which are
the promises of God - His Word. REJOICE! Get happy, it's all yours!

Psalm 42:11 "Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou
disquieted within me? Hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is
the health of my countenance, and my God."

We Can Have Confidence In Him, For God Cannot Lie!

Hebrews 10:23 "Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without
wavering; (for he is faithful that promised)" NOTE - Remember Hebrews 6:18
says that it is impossible for God to lie!

I John 5:14-15 "Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if
we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He
hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have
asked of Him." NOTE - It's easy to know the will of God. The Word of God is
the will of God! Jeremiah 1:12 says that He watches over His Word to
perform it. So when you ask and believe the Word of God, you are asking and
believing according to His will and you will receive, just as it says!

Hebrews 10:35-36 "Therefore do not cast away your confidence, which has
great reward. For you have need of endurance, so that after you have done
the will of God, you may receive the promise." NOTE - Remember that the
will of God is the Word of God!

Long Life Belongs To You - Don't Give up!!!
Base Your Faith On The Promises Of God.

Genesis 6:3 And the LORD said,"My Spirit shall not strive with man
forever, for he is indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and
twenty years." NOTE - Did you see it! The promise of God is that you live a
good long life, even to 120 if you so desire!. Speak to that mountain of
death and command it to be removed. Begin to grab hold of this promise of
long life and lay claim to it with your spoken words.. Don't settle for
less than what God has promised, don't let the devil steal from you - go on
and live a long life fulfilling your days, calling and ministry upon this
Earth!

Psalm 90:10 "The days of our lives are seventy years; and if by reason of
strength they are eighty years, yet their boast is only labor and sorrow;
for it is soon cut off, and we fly away." NOTE - Many take this verse to be
the cap that God has set for mankinds lifespan upon the earth. However,
this psalm was written by Moses and this verse pertains to the disobedient
children of Israel that came out of Egypt being led by Moses who, because
of their unbelief, were condemned to live out their lives wondering in the
desert until each one had died. Only their children, and Joshua and Caleb
would enter into the promised land. Moses went on to live 120 years and the
scripture says that his strength had not departed him and his eyes were not
dim. He also was very able to climb the mountain God had commanded him to
climb where he died. Joshua and Caleb also lived to be over 100.

Deuteronomy 30:19-20 "I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against
you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing;
therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live; that
you may love the LORD your God, that you may obey His voice, and that you
may cling to Him, for He is your life and the length of your days; and that
you may dwell in the land which the LORD swore to your fathers, to Abraham,
Isaac, and Jacob, to give them." NOTE - Just as it was when this was spoken
to the children of Israel, it is true for us today - we need to make up our
minds and choose life - it is there for us. When we do, then we must adhere
to the prescribed formula for that life: that you may love the LORD your
God, that you may obey His voice (His Word), and that you may cling to Him.
Fall in love with Jesus, fall in love with the Word, health and life will
be a natural result!

Job 5:26 "You shall come to the grave at a full age, as a sheaf of grain
ripens in its season."

Psalm 91:16 "With long life I will satisfy him, and show him My
salvation." NOTE - Here God is saying live until you're satisfied!

Psalm 118:17 "I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the
LORD." NOTE - Agree with this right now! Declare it with your voice! God
has a plan for your life here on the Earth. Don't let the enemy steal it
away. You can do what God says you can do, you can be what God says you can
be!

Cast Down Those Thoughts and Imaginations That Don't Line Up With The
Word Of God!

2 Corinthians 10:4-5 "(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but
mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down
imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the
knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the
obedience of Christ" NOTE - Keep your focus on the promises of God, you
have to make yourself stay focused. Don't allow your mind to stray - the
manifestation of your healing is on it's way!

State Your Case To God!

Isaiah 43:25-26 "I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions for
My own sake; and I will not remember your sins. Put Me in remembrance; let
us contend together; state your case, that you may be acquitted." NOTE -
Your case was settled when Jesus went to the cross in your behalf! If you
have accepted Jesus Christ as Lord then "It is finished!!!"

Your Words Are Important!

Isaiah 57:19 "I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him that is
far off, and to him that is near, saith the LORD; and I will heal him."
NOTE - The word "fruit" here means produce. God creates what you produce
from your mouth when we believe and speak the Word of God

Mark 11:22-23 "And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be
thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his
heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to
pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith." NOTE - What kind of mountains or
obstacles do you have in your life right now? Obey Jesus and command that
mountain of pain, cancer, disease, to go now out of your body in the Name
of Jesus. Jesus said you can have what you say. Begin to call your body
whole, healed, well - don't stop, don't listen to your body, don't listen
to doubt and fear, listen to Jesus, listen to His Word!

Job 22:26-28 "For then you will delight in the Almighty, and lift up your
face to God. You will pray to Him, and He will hear you; and you will pay
your vows. You will also decree a thing, and it will be established for
you; and light will shine on your ways.
NOTE - Give voice to the promises in the Word, and lay claim to them as
your inheritance. Decree that you are healed! "Lord, you said that by your
stripes I am healed, so on the authority of Your Word, I decree that I am
healed and that sickness and disease have no hold on me and they must go in
the Name of Jesus!"

Remember To Give Testimony Of Your Healing!

Revelation 12:11 "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by
the word of their testimony..." NOTE - When your healing manifests itself
and you recover and have the opportunity to testify to the grace of the
Lord - Do it!!! The Lord wants you to give glory to Him for what He has
done and it will also serve to help build faith in someone else who has a
need.

Hold On To Your Healing

Nahum 1:7,9b "The LORD is good, astronghold in the day of trouble; and He
knows those who trust in Him.... He will make an utter end of it.
Affliction will not rise up a second time." NOTE - After you've received
the manisfestation of healing, this becomes your stand of faith!

TAKEN FROM WEBSITE "HEALING SCRIPURES - GOD'S MEDICINE".

BLESSINGS, MARY ANN

----