[Faith-talk] FW: IBGN~NEWSLETTER~ Revolution Day 21: "I just can't break this habit." - part 2

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Mon Aug 2 08:38:28 UTC 2010

Original Message:
From: Momsooky <momsooky at yahoo.com>
To: momsooky at yahoo.com
Subject: IBGN~NEWSLETTER~ Revolution Day 21: "I just can't break this
habit." - part 2
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 2010 21:08:05 -0700 (PDT)

Revolution Day 21: "I just can't break this habit." - part 2
Day 21 >

Today we're continuing to fast from the thought:
"I just can't break this habit."
Whether it's an emotional struggle, an addiction, a spending habit, etc.,
you CAN be free today! Don't buy the lie that that's just the way you are.

Let's CHANGE IT TODAY:
1. See yourself free NOW with the eyes of your heart. (Ephesians 1:17)
Judge with the eyes of scripture.

2. BELIEVE: the habit is ALREADY BROKEN through the cross of Jesus. It is
FINISHED! (John 19:30)

3.  Who told you you'd always be like that? Stop listening to
knuckleheads. You're a new creature in Christ! (2 Corinthians 5:17)

4. Forgive yourself-for whatever you've done or struggled with.  God has
already forgiven you. Join Him! Forgiveness is the gateway to your
inheritance. And your inheritance is the power to change. (Acts 26:17, John
8:11)

5. Awake to righteousness and you can break anything. (1 Corinthians
15:34) You've been made righteous by Jesus' blood ALREADY and you reign in
life. (Romans 5:17)

6. Think power thoughts. I mean focus on scriptures that describe how
powerful you are. (Romans 8:37, 2 Timothy 1:7, Luke 10:19)

THINK IT & SAY IT:
I am free NOW from all habits and bondage. I see myself free NOW. I
refuse to be defined by other's opinions of me or my past. God doesn't hold
my past against me, and neither do I. I am walking the freedom of my
inheritance and I reign in life through Jesus Christ!

In His Amazing Love,
Gregory Dickow

"a merry heart doeth good like a medicine" Prov 17:22