[Faith-talk] FW: [thefamilyoffaith] Revolution Day 29: “ I don't feel loved."

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Tue Aug 10 03:59:53 UTC 2010

Original Message:
From: Mom sooky <momsooky at gmail.com>
To: Mom sooky <momsooky at gmail.com>
Subject: [thefamilyoffaith] Revolution Day 29: "I don't feel loved."
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2010 21:18:29 -0500

Revolution Day 29: "I don't feel loved."

Day 29 >

We are about to embark upon the most significant days of our fast from
wrong
thinking, beginning with today's thought-we are fasting from the thought
that says, "I don't feel loved."

Let's CHANGE IT TODAY:
1. God's not mad AT you, He's mad ABOUT you! Dispel the myth of an angry
God. God is Love.
(1 John 4:8)

2. Our feelings follow our thoughts. Flood your mind with the thought:
"My
heavenly Father tenderly loves me!" (John 16:27 AMP)

3. You and God are inseparable! Nothing can separate you from the love of
God. (Romans 8:37) Believe this with every fiber in your being!

4. Think Value. Your value is not determined by what you've done or not
done; but by how much someone would pay to ransom you. God paid with His
own
blood. You are special!

5. Stop trying to earn something God has already given. He loves you!
Just
BE LOVED. It can't be earned. It is a gift from God. (John 3:16) Accept
it.

6. Reject THE VOICES OF REJECTION. Look in the mirror and tell yourself
that
yo are chosen by God, accepted and loved. (Colossians 3:12)

THINK IT & SAY IT:
God is not mad at me, He's mad about me. My heavenly Father tenderly
loves
me. Nothing can separate me from the love of God. I am valuable and
special
to Him and I am as valuable to God as Jesus is. I receive His love by
faith,
in Jesus' Name!

In His Amazing Love,

Gregory Dickow