[Faith-talk] FW: IBGN~NEWSLETTER~ Revolution Day 30: We ’re fasting from thoughts of regret - “I wish I could do it over.”

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Wed Aug 11 18:54:30 UTC 2010

Original Message:
From: Momsooky <momsooky at yahoo.com>
To: momsooky at yahoo.com
Subject: IBGN~NEWSLETTER~ Revolution Day 30: We're fasting from thoughts
of regret - "I wish I could do it over."
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2010 22:25:56 -0700 (PDT)

Revolution Day 30: We're fasting from thoughts of regret - "I wish I
could do it over."
Day 30 >

Today, we're fasting from thoughts of regret. "I wish I could do it
over", "I wish I had never done that", etc.
The day is over for you to live in regret anymore!

Let's CHANGE IT TODAY:
1. Believe God is the God of second chances. Peter denied the Lord-(you
can't do much worse than that)--but then became so powerful that people
tried to get in his shadow to be healed. (Acts 5:15)

2. Don't judge yourself so harshly.  It's never as bad as you think. Stop
being such a critic of yourself.

3. God is pleased with your faith, not your perfection. So BELIEVE that
God is bigger than the condemnation of your heart or your failure. (1 John
3:20)

4. A right heart will always take you in the right direction. No matter
what you failed at, God will turn it into something good. (1 Corinthians
1:27)

5. Embrace the truth of seedtime and harvest. Even when you made
mistakes, you certainly planted good seed; trust God to grow the good
seeds. (1 Corinthians 3:6)

6. Have a funeral for regret. Kiss regret goodbye. Bury it. AND make it
quick. (Hebrews 8:12)

7. Ask God for another opportunity, no matter how impossible that may
seem. (Matthew 21:22)

THINK IT & SAY IT:
I believe in the God of second chances. His blood makes up for my
mistakes and shortcomings. I please God with faith, and I refuse to condemn
myself, since He does not condemn me. I kiss regrets goodbye and I expect
'do-over' opportunities from my Redeemer, in Jesus' Name!

In His Amazing Love,
Gregory Dickow

"a merry heart doeth good like a medicine" Prov 17:22