[Faith-talk] FW: IBGN~NEWSLETTER~ Revolution Day 33: "Life is passing me by."

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Tue Aug 17 08:49:12 UTC 2010

Original Message:
From: Momsooky <momsooky at yahoo.com>
To: momsooky at yahoo.com
Subject: IBGN~NEWSLETTER~ Revolution Day 33: "Life is passing me by."
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2010 22:53:25 -0700 (PDT)

Revolution Day 33: "Life is passing me by."

Day 33 >

Today we're fasting from the thought that says: "Life is passing me by."
And the thoughts that go with that such as: "I've missed my best
opportunities."

Let's CHANGE IT TODAY:
1. Think favor. Psalm 5:12 says God surrounds you with favor as a shield.
Expect open doors. (Rev. 3:8) Jesus promised open doors.

2. God restores missed opportunities. (Joel 2:25) God restores the
YEARS--years of missed opportunities are COMING BACK TO YOU!

3. God saves the best for last!  Don't for a moment give into the thought
that your best is over. (John 2:10)

4. Stop looking back. (It hardens you from going forward: Genesis
19:26).  Forget the missed chances. Look for the next ones.

5. Be diligent. "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is
dressed in overalls and looks like work." -- Thomas A. Edison

6. EVERYTHING God is involved with gets better & better. (Proverbs 4:18,
2 Corinthians 3:17-18, Hebrews 8:6)

7. You HAVE the life! (1 John 5:12) It CAN'T pass you by!

THINK IT & SAY IT:
I expect favor today; and open doors are coming to me. Opportunities are
available to me all the time, and God is restoring whatever I've missed. He
saves the best for last, and my life is on the rise-getting better and
better, until His return, in Jesus' Name!

In His Amazing Love,
Gregory Dickow

"a merry heart doeth good like a medicine" Prov 17:22