[Faith-talk] FW: IBGN~NEWSLETTER~ Revolution Day 32: We're fasting from thoughts of jealousy.

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Fri Aug 13 10:11:43 UTC 2010

Original Message:
From: Momsooky <momsooky at yahoo.com>
To: momsooky at yahoo.com
Subject: IBGN~NEWSLETTER~ Revolution Day 32: We're fasting from thoughts
of jealousy.
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2010 21:14:53 -0700 (PDT)

Revolution Day 32: We're fasting from thoughts of jealousy.
Day 32 >

Today we're fasting from thoughts of jealousy...such as "did they really
deserve that more than me"; "why do other people get ahead"; "why don't I
have what they have"; "they're just lucky"; "why can't my kids be more like
their's"; etc.

Let's CHANGE IT TODAY:
1. Jealousy is only a feeling; an emotion. And all negative emotions come
from a sense of powerlessness. You have been given POWER.

(2 Timothy 1:7) And that power will drive out the root of jealousy.

2. All jealous thoughts are rooted in insecurity and fear. Stop fighting
jealousy on the surface. Let's drive out the fear.

3. You are not a "mere man". (1 Cor. 3:3) You are a new, secure species
of being.

4. Perfect love casts out fear. Don't try to have perfect love toward
others. Believe you are LOVED PERFECTLY BY GOD. It's His perfect love
toward you that drives your fears away. (1 John 4:18)

5. Ask God TODAY to deliver you from fear and insecurity. Psalm 34:4 says
".He delivered me from all my fears."

6. There is a portion reserved for you! (This has helped me time after
time). In 1 Samuel 9:24 God had reserved a "portion" for Saul; an anointing
set aside. Had he believed that, he wouldn't have been jealous of David.

7. Meditating on God's Word produces YOUR success. (Psalm 1:1-3) Fill
your life with God's success for you; and you'll be too occupied with
blessing, to compare to others. (Eccl. 5:19-20)

THINK IT & SAY IT:
I have power over jealousy and negative emotions. I am perfectly loved by
God and no fear or insecurity can have root in me. I receive total freedom
from insecurity today; God has reserved a portion of success for me,
regardless of anyone else. I have divine success that will elevate me to
God's best, in Jesus' Name!

In His Amazing Love,
Gregory Dickow

"a merry heart doeth good like a medicine" Prov 17:22