[Faith-talk] FW: [thefamilyoffaith] Revolution Day 38: “I’ m okay with average."

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Wed Aug 25 10:33:16 UTC 2010

Original Message:
From: Mom sooky <momsooky at gmail.com>
To: Mom sooky <momsooky at gmail.com>
Subject: [thefamilyoffaith] Revolution Day 38: "I'm okay with average."
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2010 00:01:55 -0500

Revolution Day 38: "I'm okay with average."

 Day 38

 Today we're fasting from the thought that says, "I'm okay with average."
What? NEVER!

You were meant to soar!  The idea that average is acceptable or 'just
getting by' is enough, needs to be eradicated from our mindset and the
core
of our being.

Let's CHANGE IT TODAY:

 1. SEE average as your ENEMY.  You'll merely tolerate life and 'just get
by', until you decide that mediocrity and status quo: GOT TO GO. (2
Timothy
2:20-21)

2. You are EXRAORDINARY! You are not an 'average', 'everyday' kind of
person. You are made in the image of God to create, to build, to prosper.
(Gen. 1:26, Jer.1:5, Jer. 29:11)

3. There's nothing in between 'head' and 'tail'. You are the head ONLY.
You
are above ONLY and not beneath. (Deut. 28:13)
4. Don't bury. UN-BURY!!!!!  You have amazing treasures and talents.
(Matt.
25:15) Everyone was given talent, but the 'average' guy buried his. DON'T
bury the treasure in you. Excavate-by praying in the spirit, prophesying
scriptures, and believing in what you have.

5. Refuse to settle for the way things are. You have not reached your
ceiling or your potential. You have greatness in you.

6. Serve others. Listen---when you know there is greatness in you (2 Cor.
4:6, 1 John 4:4), it makes you secure and confident rather than boastful
or
arrogant. THEN, it's easy to serve others to help make them better.

THINK IT & SAY IT:

I refuse to settle for mediocrity and an average existence. I'm not
called
to be average in my mind, body, finances or relationships. I am the head
ONLY and not the tail. I call forth the treasure and talents in me, to
produce and excel. I expect increase and believe I was created for
excellence and supernatural achievement, in Jesus' Name.

In His Amazing Love,

Gregory Dickow

"a merry heart doeth good like a medicine" Prov 17:22