[Faith-talk] FW: IBGN~NEWSLETTER~ Revolution Day 37: “I’m running out...”

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Mon Aug 23 23:59:23 UTC 2010

Original Message:
From: Momsooky <momsooky at yahoo.com>
To: momsooky at yahoo.com
Subject: IBGN~NEWSLETTER~ Revolution Day 37: "I'm running out..."
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2010 14:34:05 -0700 (PDT)

Revolution Day 37: "I'm running out..."

Day 37 >

Today we're fasting from the thought that says, "I'm running out..."
This is a mindset that we WILL overcome today. The thought that you're
running out of time; running out of money; running out of patience,
STRENGTH, chances, etc. This thinking has to go!

Let's CHANGE IT TODAY:

1. Replace 'running out' thinking with 'running OVER' thinking. (Psalm
23:5) Expect your cup to run over TODAY.

2. Know His Name!  El Shaddai = The God of MORE THAN ENOUGH!  You could
NEVER exhaust the infinite riches and supply of God. (Genesis 17:1-2,
Genesis 28:3)

3. HE RENEWS (Isaiah 40:31), HE RESTORES (JOEL 2:25), HE RECOVERS (1
Samuel 30:8), HE RUNS you over with blessing (Deuteronomy 28:2).

4. Remember Elijah and the widow NEVER ran out... the jar of flour will
never be empty and the jug will always contain oil (1 Kings 17:14). YOU
will never run out. (Acts 10:34-35)

5. You never RUN OUT of what you give away. It always comes back: good
measure, pressed down, shaken together and RUNNING OVER! (Luke 6:38,
Matthew 14:20)

6. PLAN on what you're going to do with all your extra time, money,
opportunities. YES-God will give you MORE than you can contain (that keeps
you giving it away!) (Malachi 3:10)

THINK IT & SAY IT:

I embrace a "running over" mentality. I set my expectation on being run
over with God's blessing. My cup, my money, my time, my chances are POURING
over in my life. God did it for the widow, He does it for me. He is MY GOD;
the God of more than enough, and I expect it today, in Jesus' Name.

[...]

Gregory Dickow

"a merry heart doeth good like a medicine" Prov 17:22