[Faith-talk] Blindness and church

Charlene Ota caota at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Feb 12 23:34:46 UTC 2010

I think I kind of like the combination of old and new, too. The old songs
havae such meaningful words and challenge us, but sometimes the newer kind
of things that are a bit repeatative give me a chance to sing and think and
almost use them as a prayer part of worship. Granted, you could say, most of
the "new" songs we sing are things like the old Vineyard songs, they're not
the new ones that have recently come out.Some maybe I'm still old old
instead of new and old!  (grin!)

Charlene