[Faith-talk] Blindness and church

Alan awheeler at neb.rr.com
Fri Feb 12 23:22:32 UTC 2010

All I am going to say is that I like and respect churches that can do a
little of both the old and new. I used to attend such a church and even
played drums for the worship team. The old hymns were done with the utmost
respect, I might add. That way we reached out to all age groups.

A man who says he has never been scared is either lying or else he's never
been any place or done anything.
- Louis L'Amour |

Alan Wheeler #8568 on Telespace
Columbus, Nebraska