[Faith-talk] substitute for a stylus

Penny Golden goldpen at frontiernet.net
Mon Feb 15 11:24:42 UTC 2010

Well, there's just no substitute for a stylus.
Are you in the u.s.?  If you can't get a stylus fast,  really,
nothing fits the hand too well.
You might try one of those cheap bic-type pens which have a long
point coming out.
Oh, dear, the only thing you really want is a stylus.
If you'd write me offlist, I could send you one.

Goldpen at frontiernet.net.
I could send you one even today, though it's president's day.
it would go out tomorrow.  Don't put your address on to the list, though. Okay?
I like your kind of dedication to braille.  It is the kind we
youngsters had to feel, even if we didn't want to.
(Siles.)
Best,
Penny (golden)
I'm in nebraska.