[Faith-talk] substitute for a stylus

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Mon Feb 15 15:03:34 UTC 2010

It makes really sharp dots, but when I was a kid we took a nail and wrapped
it with a gob of tape.  It was a heavier tape like electrical tape (duct
tape may work.)  You could put a ball of it at the end you hang onto to make
it more comfortable under the finger for gripping.
Barbara

A Congress that will always do its work in the dark must have something to
hide.  The people have spoken, yet they do not listen.