[Faith-talk] New to Faithtalk. Introducing myself.

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Tue Jan 19 00:10:53 UTC 2010

Hi Ginnie,

Welcome.  I'm a Baptist living and teaching in Nebraska.  I teach
music at our CHristian school, as well as in my home.  I've been in
the NFB off and on, mostly on, since 1975 when Wisconsin was
reorganized.  I lived in Wisconsin until August, 2004, when I moved
here.  Again, welcome.

Blessings,

Linda