[Faith-talk] To those new to FaithTalk

Thomas j Vos optasiaministry at juno.com
Tue Jan 19 19:07:01 UTC 2010

For those who are new to the list recently, I want to let you know that
Optasia Ministry has a large selection of Bibles and books .
We will send them free to those who are blind.
We have 14 versions of the Bible that work well on your desk top, lap
top, or portable note taker.
Each will stand alone, or all 14 can be used in a single package to
compare readings in various English versions.
We have a very good set of commentaries, as well as books on theology,
church leadership, pastoral care, prayer and spirituality, reference
works, devotional reading and several other categories as well.
We have resources that allow users to work with Greek kand Hebrew text as
well.
There are 600-700 books in the library
You can see a full list of what we offer on our website,
www.optasiaministry.org
and you can email me at tom.vos at optasiaministry.org
Blessings,
Tom Vos, Director