[Faith-talk] Way off-topic from Penny

Penny Golden goldpen at frontiernet.net
Mon Jan 25 03:44:22 UTC 2010

Dear List,

I have a friend out in the Philippines.  He's failing in health; but
he'd like to get in touch with a blind man and his wife from
California. These are friends with whom he lost touch.  They were on
a list together; but somehow my friend ran afoul of the list owner or
something. Anyhow, he does not receive any answer from his friends'
email; and he can't seem to get on the list he knew them from.
I know that's complicated. But the Bottom line is:

Does anyone know these folk, Felix and Janet from California?

I am not on any other general NFB lists to ask.  So forgive my asking here.

If he could get in touch with his friends, how happy he would be.

Blessings,
Penny