[Faith-talk] FW: IBGN~NEWSLETTER~ Revolution Day 6: Fast from a Negative Attitude

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Thu Jul 1 03:22:57 UTC 2010

Original Message:
From: Momsooky <momsooky at yahoo.com>
To: momsooky at yahoo.com
Subject: IBGN~NEWSLETTER~ Revolution Day 6: Fast from a Negative Attitude
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2010 16:50:24 -0700 (PDT)

Revolution Day 6: Fast from a Negative Attitude

Take captive every thought, to make it obedient to Christ. 2 Corinthians
10:5
Day 6 >
Today we're fasting from a negative attitude.

An "attitude" is a mindset that takes precedence over all other facts. We
must root out the mindset that interprets life in negative or critical
terms. The attitude you have has the ability to make life as easy or as
hard as you want it to be.

CHANGE IT TODAY:
1. Focus on the positive things in your life.
Skeptics and pessimists say, "Oh, you're just ignoring the problem'." No,
you're creating positive faith energy by FOCUSING on the good God has done
in your life, which like a snow ball rolling down a hill, gains momentum
and overtakes whatever is in front of it. (Luke 17:15-19)

2. Confront worry right now.
How? Reverse it and imagine it being completely solved. Feel the feelings
for a moment of what life would be like if it were solved. This creates in
you an expectation. This is God-ordained day-dreaming, and as you create
this image in your mind, things change. (2 Corinthians 10:3-5)

3. Expect a job or promotion!
A Harvard study showed that 85% of jobs or promotions were obtained
because of attitude. Only 15% were due to intelligence or knowledge of
specific facts. Believe in the power of attitude. In Numbers 13:30, Joshua
& Caleb had the attitude that they could conquer the giants.

4. Be open minded about new possibilities in life. Chauncy M. Depew
warned his nephew not to invest $5,000 in Ford Automobile stock because
nothing could come along that would be better than the horse! 2 questions:
Who's ever heard of Chauncy Depew?' And 'have you driven a Ford lately?'
Original creativity, innovative solutions, and inventive genius are God's
gifts. Expect them and believe in them.

5. Make your greatest discovery today! Is the greatest discovery peanut
butter, the moon, television, the internet?  No. The greatest discovery in
life is that you can change your life by changing the attitude of your
mind.  Jesus said, "IF YOU CAN BELIEVE, all things are possible." (Mark
9:23).

     THINK IT & SAY IT:
My life is getting easier not harder! I focus on the good things in my
life. I refuse to focus on what's gone wrong in my life. God has been good
to me. I reverse worry and use my imagination to envision a worry-free
life. I expect jobs, promotions and success to come my way, because I am a
believer. My attitude of faith and expectation takes precedence over all
other facts...beginning today, in Jesus Name!

In His Amazing Love,

Gregory Dickow

"a merry heart doeth good like a medicine" Prov 17:22