[Faith-talk] Convention Reminders

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Thu Jul 1 17:19:28 UTC 2010

Hi all,

For those of you attending the NFB convention in Dallas, please come
to the National Association of the Blind in Communities of Faith
meeting. It's Monday afternoon at 12:30. Also, please worship with us
at at 8:00 A M Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, as we start the day
with the Lord. Stacey Cervenka will give the message Tuesday, and
Terri Wilcox and I will be singing a duet, accompanied by Karen
McDonald. Sam Gleese will be taking care of the devotions Wednesday,
and will give the message. Tom Anderson, our president, will be
giving the message Thursday, and I believe that Chelsea Riley will be
singing. Y'all come!

If you want to join the devision, dues are $5.

Blessings,

Linda