[Faith-talk] FW: [thefamilyoffaith] Revolution Day 10: "This economy is standing in the way of my success."

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Tue Jul 6 08:35:25 UTC 2010

Original Message:
From: Mom sooky <momsooky at gmail.com>
To: Mom sooky <momsooky at gmail.com>
Subject: [thefamilyoffaith] Revolution Day 10: "This economy is standing
in the way of my success."
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2010 21:23:12 -0500

Revolution Day 10: "This economy is standing in the way of my success."

Day 10 >

Today, we're fasting from the thought that says, "This economy is
standing
in the way of my success."

Let's CHANGE IT TODAY:

1. Believe you have the power to succeed in any economy. Deuteronomy 8:18
says, "...God has given you the power to get wealth, that He may establish
His covenant." Notice what God gives you: the power to get it. This
promise
is for YOU. Meditate on it.

2. Understand the ROOT to success-meditating on the Word of God. (Psalm
1:1-3) Your success is connected to you flooding your mind with the Word.
It
is not dependent upon or connected to the economy.

3. Become favor-minded. Expect God to open doors  for YOU that no one can
close (Revelation 3:8). He wants to overtake you with increase and favor.
(Psalm 115:14) Favor surrounds YOU like a shield. (Psalm 5:12) Fill your
mind with FAVOR-EXPECTATION.

4. Success is WHO YOU ARE, not what you have. Remember Joseph. Stripped
of
everything and sold into slavery, the Bible calls him a SUCCESSFUL man
(Genesis 39:1-2). He 'was a successful man'. By BEING that, external
success
followed.

5. Be covenant-minded. Abraham, Isaac and Jacob all succeeded in times of
FAMINE and economic trouble. (Genesis 24, 26 & 28) You have been promised
the same blessing as them! (Galatians 3:29) Expect it!

6. Refuse to let the economy or anything  else determine your limitations
and possibilities. ASK SUCCESS. THINK SUCCESS. EXPECT SUCCESS. It will
always comes.

     THINK IT & SAY IT:
I have the power to succeed even in the worst economy. God will establish
His covenant in this earth through me. I choose to fill my mind with the
GOOD news rather than the current news. The Word is my meditation, day and
night. I am favor-minded. It's coming to me every day, somehow, someway. I
am a successful person, and successful living follows! I think big
success;
ask big success; and I expect BIG success, in Jesus' Name!

In His Amazing Love,

Gregory Dickow