[Faith-talk] FW: IBGN~NEWSLETTER~ Revolution Day 14: “It just doesn’ t pay to do right or to serve God."

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sat Jul 10 07:56:17 UTC 2010

Original Message:
From: Momsooky <momsooky at yahoo.com>
To: momsooky at yahoo.com
Subject: IBGN~NEWSLETTER~ Revolution Day 14: "It just doesn't pay to do
right or to serve God."
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2010 20:49:15 -0700 (PDT)

Revolution Day 14: "It just doesn't pay to do right or to serve God."

Day 14 >
Today we're fasting from the thought that says, "It just doesn't pay to
do right or to serve God."
This thinking discourages many people from continuing to be faithful;
continuing the race; and truly giving of themselves. We see others get
ahead who aren't even serving God, and it can discourage us.

Let's CHANGE IT TODAY:

1. Due season always comes. Galatians 6:7 says, "Don't grow weary in
doing good, IN DUE SEASON YOU SHALL REAP, if you don't faint". Don't give
up, even when it doesn't look like it's coming. It will. Believe it.

2. God pays for your trust and work in Him. Ruth 2:11-12 says, 'You will
be richly rewarded for forsaking your past and following the Lord.'

3. Expect GREAT reward for keeping God's Word. (Psalm 19:11) Be
confident.(Hebrews 10:35) Your labor is not in vain, in the Lord. (1
Corinthians 15:58)

4. Discover 'waiting on the Lord'. Psalm 37:9 says those who "wait" on
the Lord shall inherit the land. It means to silence all other thoughts,
and have unswerving expectancy that God will answer and repay.

5. Don't be discouraged when you don't see immediate results for doing
right, serving God or sowing the right seed. The stranger you're kind to
may be a king! Jesus said, 'what you do for the least of these, you do unto
Me'. And He repays. (Proverbs 19:17)

6. Renew your mind to 'vengeance is mine; I will repay'. (Rom. 12:19)
We've always thought this is judgment; but look at it new: "I will repay
you for the good you have done, even when others have hurt or taken
advantage of you!"

     THINK IT & SAY IT:
My due season is coming. I will reap from the GOOD seeds I have sown. God
pays for trusting Him; I will not throw away my confidence when others get
ahead. I wait on the Lord and expect a great reward in this life and the
life to come. God will repay me for the good I've done. My labor is NOT in
vain, in Jesus' Name.

In His Amazing Love,

Gregory Dickow

"a merry heart doeth good like a medicine" Prov 17:22