[Faith-talk] FW: [thefamilyoffaith] Flag this messageRevolution Day 15: “The Bible doesn’t work for me like it does for others.”

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sun Jul 11 22:44:13 UTC 2010

Cannot flag message; it's Good News!

Original Message:
From: Mom sooky <momsooky at gmail.com>
To: Mom sooky <momsooky at gmail.com>
Subject: [thefamilyoffaith] Flag this messageRevolution Day 15: "The
Bible doesn't work for me like it does for others."
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 2010 23:18:14 -0500

Flag this messageRevolution Day 15: "The Bible doesn't work for me like
it
does for others."

Day 15 >

Today we're fasting from the thought that says, "The Bible doesn't work
for
me like it does for others."

That's what the devil wants you to think, to keep you from sowing the
right
seeds for your success.

Let's CHANGE IT TODAY:

1. Escape the comparison trap. When you compare, you despair. 2
Corinthians
10:12 says we're unwise when we compare to others. And it's the lack of
wisdom that keeps things from working for us.
2. Think timing. God's timing is impeccable. He makes all things
beautiful
in their time (Eccl. 3:11) Be patient. (James 5:8)

3. REALIZE you are a WHOSOEVER. I love how the promises of God are not
reserved for just a select few. (Mark 11:23)

4. Embrace the fact that we reap what we sow. (Genesis 8:22) This is a
universal law, and it works for everyone, christian or not.
5. Be covenant minded. Covenant-minded. Covenant minded. God swore in His
own blood, that His promises would not fail. (Hebrews 9:15-20)

6. Dwell on God's love. Faith works by love (Galatians 5:6). Your faith
works when you know you're loved by God. It breaks down any other way.

     THINK IT & SAY IT:
God's Word is working for me right now. Though I don't yet see it, it's
coming to pass. I reject comparing myself to others. The Word works for
anyone who works it. I will reap what I sow. I am not cursed, but blessed!
My faith works through knowing God's love. He swore it in His own blood.
His
promises are coming to pass in my life, in Jesus' Name.

In His Amazing Love,

Gregory Dickow