[Faith-talk] FW: IBGN~NEWSLETTER~ Revolution Day 20: "I just can't break this habit."

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Fri Jul 30 10:06:11 UTC 2010

Original Message:
From: Momsooky <momsooky at yahoo.com>
To: momsooky at yahoo.com
Subject: IBGN~NEWSLETTER~ Revolution Day 20: "I just can't break this
habit."
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2010 21:42:02 -0700 (PDT)

Revolution Day 20: "I just can't break this habit."

Day 20 >
Today we're fasting from the thought that says:
"I just can't break this habit (of anger, worry,  addiction, etc.)." Many
people think they are stuck with things the way they are.

Let's CHANGE IT TODAY:
1. Understand the nature of a habit. It starts with a thought, then a
decision, an action, then a habit. Deal with the thought. (Proverbs 23:7)

2. Don't focus on trying to change the habit. Change the thoughts that
are feeding it. And the habit WILL CHANGE.

3. Rid yourself of the mindset that you are under that habit's control.
You're above, not beneath! (Deut 28:13) You're in control.

4. Believe God's promise to supply all your needs. (Philippians 4:19)
God's supply flushes out your dependence and need for anything else.

5. Embrace the power of attachment. Instead of trying to de-tach from the
habit, attach to God's love, and promises. You will begin to see change.

6. Commit to the process.  (Romans 12:2)  It often takes 6 weeks to
change a habit. We are now 3 weeks into our fast from wrong thinking. Stay
with it every day. It's working.

THINK IT & SAY IT:
I am not bound to my past or former habits. I'm a new creature in Christ.
The power of those habits has been broken. I feed myself thoughts of power.
I am more than a conqueror and cannot be controlled by anything but the
Word of God and the Holy Spirit, in Jesus' Name.

In His Amazing Love,
Gregory Dickow

"a merry heart doeth good like a medicine" Prov 17:22