[Faith-talk] Thank you

d 63characters at comcast.net
Sat Jul 31 01:30:55 UTC 2010

Welcome, Renee.

I have just been reading Psalm 73, which I was unacquainted with.  It is
about the prosperity of the wicked, which is something we wonder about
almost as much as the suffering of the good.  It does talk about their
bodies being sound and sleek.  I like verses 16 and 17:  "But when I thought
how to understand this, it seemed to me a wearisome task, until I went into
the sanctuary of God; then I perceived their end."  I know it is deserving
to think people we know might not be in Heaven, but remember that thief on
the cross, whose repentance was really eleventh-hour, and we have Jesus'
word that he will be there.  We never truly know.

Debbie Brown