[Faith-talk] FW: [thefamilyoffaith] "Judge Gently"

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sat Jul 31 10:31:39 UTC 2010

Original Message:
From: Marcy Bailey <needingurhelp2day at yahoo.com>
To: URCTCPrayerGroup2 at yahoogroups.com,
thewayofthelordministries at yahoogroups.com,
thefamilyoffaith at yahoogroups.com, APRAYERCLOSET at yahoogroups.com,
TheLadyPeachMinistries at yahoogroups.com, GodsPrayerPartners at yahoogroups.com,
spiritfilledwomengrowinginGod at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [thefamilyoffaith] "Judge Gently"
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 2010 21:45:56 -0700 (PDT)

Originally shared by: TSPOON93 at aol.com

"Blessed are the cracked, for they let in the light."

"Judge Gently"

Pray, don't find fault with the man that limps
Or stumbles along the road.
Unless you have worn the shoes he wears
Or struggled beneath his load.

There may be tacks in his shoes that hurt
Though hidden away from view.
Or the burden he bears placed on your back
Might cause you to stumble too.

Don't sneer at the man who's down today
Unless you have felt the blow
That caused his fall or felt the shame
That only the fallen know.

You may be strong but still the blows
That was his if dealt to you
In the selfsame way, at the selfsame time
Might cause you to stagger too.

Don't be too harsh with the man that sins
Or pelt him with word or stone
Unless you are sure - yea, doubly sure -
That you have no sins of your own.

For you know, perhaps,
If the tempter's voice should whisper as soft to you
As it did to him when he went astray
It might cause you to falter too.

People irritate me. What can I do about it?

My sends are Borrowed from Talented others,
unless otherwise stated.
Thank you for lending me your wonderful things.
This is a public e-mail for this group or any
person who wants to serve the Lord with
wondrous words and artwork. Reading it will
serve no purpose except to release the love
from within your heart and to understand why
we are all here. That is to Glorify the Lord.
God bless you and yours.
Tspoon

This is a Christian List...
With God Centered Sends,
Clean Jokes and Interesting Stuff.

If you are not getting my mail.

To ALL subscribers
PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM CONTROLS/FOLDER
If my mail has beenFORWARDED to you,
and you don't want to receive them anymore.
Please let that person know.

If you decide you no longer wish to receive these mailings,
please click here
Remove Me Please

If you would like to receive more mailings,
please click here,
Add Me Please

If you have a Question, Maybe I have the answer :o)
I have a Question

This mail is not unsolicited.
You have requested to be receiving TSPOON93Mailings.
You have agreed not to TOS me.
Finally, Under Bill s. 1618 TITLE passed by the 105th US Congress,
this email cannot be considered Spam as long as,
Contact Information and a Remove Link are included .
(all links are provided above)
It will take 48-72 hours for removal

TSPOON93 is a registered mailer with
Community Action Team (CAT) of