[Faith-talk] Appologizing

Renee Pavlus psychmom3 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 19:40:26 UTC 2010

Please accept my deepest apology...I did a spell check after writing a note yesterday, I am the worst speller in the world.  I made the mistake, when asking for prayers for a special family who are going through a very unexpected death, their twenty-seven year old daughter, sister  Mother and wife, please know I didn't mean to say "unrepentively"  fore she was a wonderful person, loving Mom to a small little girl, and is surely with Our Lord as we speak...I would never judge other's relationships with Our Heavenly Father...we all need to repent for things, but this child who Our Lord took so quickly was an example to us all in the ways which she lead her life, and my heart is asking for you all to pray for her loved ones, and the baby she left behind.  Thank you
,Renee ,