[Faith-talk] Rosary Prayer difficulties and etc

d 63characters at comcast.net
Sun Jun 6 19:57:19 UTC 2010

I can't help you much with learning about Catholic traditions, because I'm
not Catholic, but I can tell you about getting to church.  I simply called
the church office and asked who lived in my area and got a ride.  Our church
is on a good bus line, and our church secretary was able to give me good
directions from the bus stop.  That is actually a rare phenomenon, because
most sighted
people can't find a bus stop and can't give directions.  If you have access
to a church directory, look through it, and if it is in electronic form, you
can check for zip codes to see who lives near you.  I think it is a good
measure of a church to find out how willing people are to help you to get to
church and learn the teachings of the church.

Debbie Brown