[Faith-talk] Born again versus born christians or anyfaithmembers

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 17 20:02:13 UTC 2010

This is true--that God allows suffering. I think whatever the reason,
Christians also believe there is life after death, and so that suffering can
give you experience that you might find valuable, if not here, then
eternally.
I have always been annoyed at the idea that God causes all the problems in
the world, and the decision not to believe in God suddenly after suffering a
personal tragedy -- as if all the other tragedies in the world didn't matter
before.  I know many might not believe the way I do, but earth life is for
experience and testing, and what comes after will I believe make the
suffering worth it -- hopefully.  Jesus also suffered.  I think the bible
said that even Jesus grew from grace to grace and learned from the things
which he suffered. (See Hebrews I think.)
Enough of all that. I just had to comment. Have a day of good experiences
and no tragedies!
--le