[Faith-talk] I'm a newby

Fr. John Sheehan xaviersocietyfortheblind at yahoo.com
Tue May 11 13:56:24 UTC 2010

You might check out the Xavier Society for the Blind. Although the orientation is basically Roman Catholic, we have a large library of spiritual writing in many different traditions, periodicals, and our materials are in Braille, large-print and audio CD. There is no charge for any of our services.
 Fr. John R. Sheehan, SJ
Chairman

Xavier Society for the Blind
154 East 23rd St
New York, NY 10010
(212) 473-7800
Web: www.xaviersocietyfortheblind.org

Help us raise money for the Xavier Society for the Blind just by searching the Internet or shopping online with GoodSearch - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo! Free for you - and money for us! Thank you.