[Faith-talk] Optasia Ministry, for those who are new to the list

Greg Aikens gpaikens at gmail.com
Wed May 26 10:44:22 UTC 2010

Hi Peter,
I am also a gmail user. Often when you hit reply in gmail, it
automatically places the cursor at the bottom of the edit field.
Hitting CTRL + Home once you are in the edit field will make sure you
are editing before the previous message. Also, just using the quick
reply edit box below the message seems to place your response at the
top.

Hope this helps,
Greg