[Faith-talk] A praise report

Peter Wolfe sunspot005 at gmail.com
Mon May 31 03:13:56 UTC 2010

--
Peter
Webmaster
webmaster at darkstruggle.com
alternative e-mail
sunspot005 at gmail.com

I prayed for you guys and was wondering if you could do a prayer for
me in kind? I am trying to pick a major. My name is Peter Wolfe and am
trying to decide between social science/history education/ computer
science/software engineering  or foreign language education. I would
love a sign by a week at the time of an important meeting about my
education prospects. Thanks be to God. On other news, I just finished
Matthew for the first time. I've never read the Bible much before and
am converting to catholicism!

cordially,
Peter