[Faith-talk] A praise report

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Mon May 31 19:32:55 UTC 2010

Hello Peter -- glad to hear you enjoyed reading Matthew -- it is good, isn't
it? My favorite is the gospel according to John, the 4th book in the new
testament.

Anyway, your major depends entirely on what you enjoy and are most
passionate about -- what can you do with social science? Does history excite
you? I got my masters in computer science and it is somewhat of a lonely
major as you are left alone hacking on programs for long hours, but it is a
major that you would always find employment in if you are good at it.
In short, what you like is all that matters, so no one can really counsel
you any better than that I don't think.

One last thing: I think i have mentioned before that it is hard to find your
comments because you append them to the end of a message instead of at the
beginning. When you enter a new message, could you hit control+HOME to take
you to the top so your message doesn't get ignored? Half the time I pass by
and don't read it because I can't find it.
Thank you.

Good luck in college.
--le