[Faith-talk] A praise report

Peter Wolfe sunspot005 at gmail.com
Mon May 31 22:46:00 UTC 2010

Lee

   Thanks for writing back. Matthew was a good Gospel to read and has
turned some of my former opinions on their heads especially about
alcohol. I'm proud to announce that I have every intention on never
drinking alcohol to get intoxicated again. Also, sorry for not doing
control home cause I forgot and continue to forget due to
carelessness. About my fields of interest cause I love history and
political science and computers it's hard. I have more experience do
to my life of poverty to working class life background that I couldn't
afford a computer for most of my life the history is more comfortable
with me. The thing is that computer programming seems visual to me.
How do you place such and such where it is appealing to the sighted
audience? What do you do when you want to reformat or window-eyes
freezes or just can't read what is on the screen correctly? The other
thing is that competing with sighted people seems difficult in that
case. I am on my junior year and don't want to screw this up and the
commoness of my degree in social science/history education isn't much
needed. Thanks again for any help or further prayers.