[Faith-talk] ways for blind people to access worship

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Fri Apr 22 00:15:15 UTC 2011

Mary, it's Joshua Lester.
I've successfully worked on getting my denomination to publish their
hymnal, in a digital format.
E-mail your denomination's headquarters, and ask them if they can do this.
This goes for everyone, having this problem.
Blessings, Joshua

>>> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/faith-talk_nfbnet.org/marywurtzel%40at