[Faith-talk] non-christians on this list

John J. Boyer john at godtouches.org
Fri Apr 22 05:10:24 UTC 2011

I'm definitely Christian, but I'm all for interrelitious dialog. In
fact, I think that is part of my particular work of evangelization. If
you go to my website, http://www.godtouches.org you will see that it's
motto is "peace, love, service". I think that my work of evangelization
is to spread these attitudes of Christ even in the secular world.

John