[Faith-talk] non-christians on this list

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 03:25:24 UTC 2011

Dear list,
  I very much enjoy all the devotionals and prayer requests and
discussions on here.  I'm pretty sure it's one of the few worthwhile
distractions in life.  But I am curious, and I definitely don't mean
to offend, if there are any non-christian regular readers of this
mailinglist?  I don't mean to procelyte, and I don't want this thread
to turn into an overblown theological debate, but I'm very interested
in talking with and learning from people from other faiths.  If that's
you, and you wouldn't mind talking, would you please email me
off-list?  I won't procelyte- I won't try to baptize you or anything.
I just want a friendly dialogue.
  God bless,
Kirt