[Faith-talk] FW: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] What were Jesus' Mother Mary and His Disciples thinking on this day?

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Mon Apr 25 03:18:09 UTC 2011

Original Message:
From: Judith Kasten <kastenjudith3 at gmail.com>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] What were Jesus' Mother Mary and His
Disciples thinking on this day?
Date:
Sat, 23 Apr 2011 10:28:14 -0400

Were they frightened?  I believed the disciples were, for when Jesus went
them after He arose, the disciples were hiding in a room.  Mary had to be
little scared too as she was the Mother of a Man that was just crucified.
Were they sad?  OH YES!  The disciples Teacher, Mentor, had been killed!
They thought they would never see Him again!  Mary had just lost her
Son...a
Mother's grief for a child has to be totally unbearable!  How they all
were
grieving!
Was there disbelief that they would see Jesus again?  Yes, I believe they
all were doubting at this time.
Oh what joy would be theirs and ours the next day!