[Faith-talk] FW: [ChristianChit-Chat] Enjoying the Detour

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Mon Apr 25 19:17:33 UTC 2011

Original Message:
From: whomeworry at webtv.net
To: HealthyCuisine at yahoogroups.com, ChristianChit-Chat at yahoogroups.com,
Circle_of_friends_together at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ChristianChit-Chat] Enjoying the Detour
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2011 12:38:38 -0400

The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery on a
detour.

Many times we have to alter our plans and goals due to unforeseen
circumstances. Life doesn't always take us where we plan to go. Maybe we
thought we would marry a particular person or land our dream job or
become rich and famous and none of these things happened. It ok to dream
but we have to live in reality. Did you ever stop to think that none of
those things were suppose to happen or that God has a different plan
for you?

There is an old saying that says "We have to play the hand we were
dealt in life." This is where we have a choice we can either accept our
lives and work to change them or we can fall into self-pity. The choice
is ours.

Nothing that happens in this world happens by accident it is all
relevant. We may not know the reason for it at the time but more shall
be revealed later. This is why we plan the plan but never the outcome
many times the outcome is better than what we could have imagined.

Enjoy today and use your turn signal.

Happiness doesn't come from doing what we like to do but liking what we
have to do.

If you are seeking to live a joyful life add music and dance to
everyday!

It has been said that our anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow
but only empties today of its strength.

Oh my friend it's not what they take away from you that counts it's what
you do with what you have
left.

Life doesn't require that we be the best. Only that we try our best!