[Faith-talk] non-christians on this list

Alan Wheeler awheeler65 at windstream.net
Fri Apr 29 02:07:42 UTC 2011

George,
You keep saying it is a greater crime to not believe in God than it is to
not believe in Christ. Yet, Christ Himself says that no one...I repeat and
emphasize *NO ONE* comes to the father but through Him. Our *ONLY* way to
God is through Jesus Christ, and Jesus, Himself said it. So, your argument
isn't with me, it's with our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

I already posted this verse in context, but let me repost it, by itself, to
give it greater emphasis:
¶Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to
the Father except through me.
John 14:6

So, if no one comes to God except through Jesus Christ, isn't the greater
sin (I don't call it a crime) to not believe in Jesus?

Just something to think about.