[Faith-talk] this week's reflection - what is the right way? -understanding others

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sat Apr 30 00:31:26 UTC 2011

Jorge, and all
Lee Stoneking is a Bible scholar, and a prolific author.
He's well-versed in church history.
Go to www.leestoneking.com, and click on church history.
There is some amazing information on there, (some of which I quoted,)
(putting it into my own words.)
Also, go to Youtube, and type in "Lee Stoneking," "Trinity vs. Jesus."
He's a minister, within the United Pentecostal Church International.
For a list of our beliefs, go to www.upci.org.
Blessings, Joshua