[Faith-talk] non-christians on this list

Jeanette nettiecosp at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 29 05:27:36 UTC 2011

that is  my understanding also, i think sometimes, just been my experience
folks who have loved ones who  did not accept Christ in their lifetime  want
to find a way for them to have the opportunity to do so after death, i have
a couple of friends who believe this because they do not want to believe the
folks they love are not in heaven.