[Faith-talk] Casey Anthony

Jeanette nettiecosp at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 21:59:41 UTC 2011

sure it did and your statement about folks being saved or not being saved
versus once saved always saved is the main argument that many of us have
with that particular sect of the Baptist church, i used to attend  BBaptist
churches when younger, none of them subscribed to the once saved always
saved doctrine, i always figured the once saved always saved fols were what
we called the number Baptist, you know, those that have folks come down to
the front and take Christ as their savior and then either never come to
church or only come every now and then or on holidays, nt turning their
lives over to Christ and not growing in their walk with Christ, it is sad,
this kind f situation missleads many folks who believe all they need to do
is profess and go on with life, i have met many folks who believe since they
were baptized theya re saved and they have never been back to church r never
cracked open a bible and the idea of prayer is foreign to them many of them
come from a baptist background, penecostal or johova witness background but
of course they also come from all kinds of other backgrounds that someone
told them that if they get baptized then they are saved, very sad, i dated a
guy recently who felt that way, he still to this day refuses to believe he
is not saved even though he sees no reason to go to church, read thebible
and has no idea what we mean when we talk about a relationship with Christ.
jeanette