[Faith-talk] sin!

Jeanette nettiecosp at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 20:38:55 UTC 2011

i don't think any of us stay there, we all sin, mistakes are different than
sin and there is nothing shameful in calling sin sin i think some folks
think if they call it something other than sin it indicates they are beeter
than the Christians they view as fallen or something. we are equally
sinners, none better than any other, we are  to love one another and share
the truth of Christ with each other, it s the arguing over doctrine and the
legalism that turns folks away from Christianity, i used to be more
legalistic and the Lord has shown me how this is wrong.