[Faith-talk] Response

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Wed Aug 10 04:15:44 UTC 2011

Thank you for that post. We sommetimes feel like our faith is inadequate especially if we are expected to believe the way other do bust because they believe they are correct for example healings. I know the god who created this universe has and can do anything he chooses within his own perfect will and character and I also know that he know what is best for each of his children but my faith has nothing to do with my not seeing and having a hearing loss and it is offensive to me when my faith or so called lack of it is questioned and criticized. What I'm saying is we need too be careful considerate and kind to one another.blessings to you all.