[Faith-talk] sin!

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Aug 10 14:19:52 UTC 2011

You cannot live your life as a sinless man.  Jesus was the only man who
could do that.
You are sinning right now because you are showing conceit by thinking your
way is better than others'.
Yes, you become a new creature but that man of flesh will truly never be
dead until you die.  You will keep sinning and sinning until that day but
you will just keep trying harder to be the kind of person God wants you to
be.  That's the difference between the Christian and the nonbeliever.  The
nonbeliever lives for himself and does what he thinks is right in his own
eyes.  The Christian tries to do what's right in God's eyes and works to
become a better person because we all have much room for improvement if we
wish to be more Christ-like.  Just don't start thinking you're equal to God
or Lucifer will have some new company.
Barbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy