[Faith-talk] FW: [reachingouttoothersgroup] Hold Fast

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Thu Aug 11 04:56:17 UTC 2011

Original Message:
From: Judith Kasten <kastenjudith3 at gmail.com>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [reachingouttoothersgroup] Hold Fast
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2011 21:35:48 -0400

 Hold fast to your desires, beliefs, and dreams
I know your trials are hard-and no where is an end-it seems
But there is something you can do to make the burden light
Get on your knees and pray to God tonight

Trials will continue to come-so stand-and be not dismayed
You can make it through the storms-as long as you endure and pray
Prayer is known for it's miraculous power-given from God above
Your strength comes from these trials-so take them in stride and love

Don't ever think you've done so wrong that God will not forgive
Remember that Jesus gave up His life-in order for us to live
You have the right to go to God in prayer-that is His delight
Pray to Him in spirit and in truth-for a liar cannot tarry in His sight

Time may come when you think the burden is too heavy to bear
God is on His throne waiting for you to come in prayer
Pray and make satan mad-he trembles at the sound of Jesus name
Pray until you get a breakthrough-pray until you come about a change

On your knees you cannot stumble-neither can you fall
In time of need or trouble-Jesus is waiting for your call
There is a way that is mighty sweet-take time and find out how
Jesus is our shelter in every storm-to us He made this vow

--
*** To forgive is to set a prisoner free ... and discover the prisoner
was

--copyright-Jkat-2008