[Faith-talk] Holiness, or legalism?

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Thu Aug 11 18:18:43 UTC 2011

The UPC has a deaf ministry, called Signs of Life, (if I'm not mistaken.)
It's been a while since I've looked at a Pentecostal Herald, on the Internet.
You can subscribe to the digital download.
You can get it from www.pentecostalpublishing.org.
For the blind, the pastor's wife will explain the dress standards,
whenever the person asks about them.
Sister Joan Ewing was a prime example, because she's totally blind.
Her husband, Murrell also worked with blind people.
He trained guide dogs, for the state of Louisiana.
Bishop Murrell Ewing, passed away, New Year's Eve, of last year.
Blessings, Joshua