[Faith-talk] Prayer Request for My Brother

Mary Donahue braille at satx.rr.com
Tue Aug 16 01:14:36 UTC 2011

Good evening everyone,

    I would like you to please lift up my brother, Bill Jeatran, in prayer.
Tomorrow morning at 10:40, he will have about a foot of his colon removed to
prevent diverticulitis. He has had diverticulitis for quite awhile, but for
the last two and a half months, he has eaten foods containing protein,
fruits, and vegetables. He has also started doing yoga exercises.

    I talked to Bill yesterday morning, and he said he had lost 15-16 pounds
so far, and will probably lose about 10 after his surgery. Other than the
diverticulitis, he has been healthy. I am asking you to lift him up, because
we have been very close since he was in junior high and high school, and
since my dad died, he has taken over checking in with both my mother and me.
Besides, he is my only brother.

    In case you may want to know the wherabouts of the surgery, the surgery
will take place at the University of Minnesota-Fairview Hospital in St.
Paul. Bill should be in the hospital at least five to six days, but he will
have to recover for about five weeks. The surgery will be laproscopic. I
will keep you posted either by my messages or messages forwarded from my
sister-in-law Amy.

    At any rate, thank you for your prayers in advance, and God bless
everyone!

Mary Donahue

"Be well, do good work, and keep in touch."
Garrison Keillor