[Faith-talk] Results of Bill's Surgery

Mary Donahue braille at satx.rr.com
Tue Aug 16 22:52:43 UTC 2011

Good evening everyone,

    PTL! I just heard from my mother that my brother Bill's surgery went
well. It didn't start untill 2:00 this afternoon. When my sister-in-law,
Amy, talked to my mother, Bill was still in the operating room, and would
probably be moved to a recovery room in about an hour. The surgery was a
laproscopic one, so, Lord willing, the recovery time will be a quicker one.

    That is all I know for now, but I will keep you posted as I hear
something. God bless you all!

Mary Donahue

"Be well, do good work, and keep in touch."
Garrison Keillor