[Faith-talk] "Worship services, (A need for Balance!")

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Sun Aug 21 08:36:18 UTC 2011

That's exactly right!
In Apostolic Pentecostal circles, I'm sad to see that they're singing
the same songs, that the Charismatics are singing.
If I hear, "I am a Friend of God, (he calls me Friend,") one more
time, I'm gonna scream!
I'm tired of playing, and hearing that song!
We sing it, almost every Sunday.
Whatever happened to, "I've got a mansion, just over the Hilltop?"
Blessings, Joshua