[Faith-talk] Thursday's Quotes, Albeit a Little Late

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 12:14:34 UTC 2011

Hello and good day to you all.  Again we're short on the number of quotes today, but don't worry; they'll be back tomorrow with the usual number.  Anyway be blessed as you read them.

The argument for the living Christ is the living followers of Christ.  Winifred Kirkland

If any had stolen the body by night, they certainly would have folded up the grave clothes.  Our Lord came forth at His leisure, not as one who breaks his prison, but as a captive lawfully delivered.  Spurgeon

Music is a gift of God and a grace of God.  It drives out the devil and makes people cheerful.  Martin Luther (quote compiler's comment: Had Luther lived in our day, he would have to retract his statement.  You get what I mean)?

Jesus founded His kingdom on love, and it is going to stand.  D.L. Moody

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.